Are you looking to start your own marketing business?
Or add another revenue stream to your existing business?
How would you like to generate passive profits by grabbing a piece of the growing SaaS market?
And have the freedom to work your own hours from anywhere in the world…?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then I’d like to introduce you to our flagship program…
Introducing… Wishloop White Label (Version 3.0)
Wishloop White Label gives you a genuine short-cut to owning your own digital marketing software subscription business.
And in this article, I want to share with you:
- Why Wishloop White Label is such a big deal for all of us…
- What you get with White Label – and what’s new (and improved) in the latest version…
- The key to creating a profitable business with this program…
Why Wishloop White label?
In an nutshell, Wishloop White label lets you build your own business around our proven technology and business model.
But before we dive into the details of what’s included, here’s why we decided to open up our platform to partners…
There are two key reasons:
- The market (and opportunity) is huge
- And we know first-hand that this works
Let’s take these in turn…
The Huge Opportunity: our “Rapid Growth” Strategy
Since we first launched Wishloop White Label in November 2016, a few savvy users have asked us why we’d want to introduce “competitors” into the marketplace…
Surely we’re better off selling directly to end users, keeping all the profits for ourselves, right?
But that’s not how we see it. And here’s why…
Even though the Wishloop Platform has generated well into 7-figures in sales… and 6-figures in recurring subscriptions… The truth is that we’ve barely scratched the surface. We’ve not even reached 0.001% of our potential market!
You see, the market is HUGE! – far too big for us alone.
It would take years, decades even, to reach every niche and potential customer on our own.
To put this into context, here are a few mind-boggling stats:
- There are 28.2 million small businesses in the USA alone! – (Source: Forbes)
- 78% of small businesses will have a website in 2017 – (Source: Clutch.io 2016)
- 96% of SMBs say they use social media in their marketing strategy (Source: SocialMediaExaminer, 2018)
- 66% of businesses say that finding new customers is a top concern (Source: Blue Corona, 2018)
Any business with a website and/or social media presence is a potential customer.
Therefore, there are literally millions of potential customers out there.
Not only that…
The Software as a Service (SaaS) market is growing particularly fast
Indeed, according to Transparency Market Research (TMR):
- The SaaS market grew 20.3% in 2016 to 37.7 billion
- The SaaS market will surpass $112.8 billion by 2019
- The market will reach $164.29 billion by 2022!
In other words, the SaaS market is going to quadruple in the next 5 years!
So we figured: we can either grow slowly, keeping all the profits to ourselves. Or we can take advantage of this huge opportunity: expand our reach by opening up the platform to partners…
In other words… we can grow exponentially whilst enabling you to grow with us.
So this is not about cutting the pie into more and more (smaller) pieces.
This is about increasing the size of the pie for all of us.
It’s a “win-win”, as they say.
And according to Stephen R. Covey, one of the foremost authorities on both leadership and productivity, creating win-win situations is one of the keys to success.
In his famous book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People…
“Covey coined the idea of abundance mentality or abundance mindset, a concept in which a person believes there are enough resources and successes to share with others.” (Source: Wikipedia)
And we know first-hand that the benefits go both ways:
We know first-hand that this works
Because we actually started our own business from a white label software program, back in 2011.
If we’d not gone this route, we wouldn’t have reached a position to build our own product. It was a white label program which led to our first ever profits…
We quickly realized back then that software is the most robust and sustainable way to build a profitable subscription business online.
A good software is a valuable asset that can generate passive income for you. Day in day out, 365 days a year.
But lets not pretend that there isn’t a HUGE barrier to entry…
What do you have to do if you’re starting a SaaS business from scratch?
First, you have to come up with an idea for a new product and validate the idea; then you need to spec it out; hire a developer to build it; test it; launch it to a small beta group of users… and that’s the easy part.
With a bit of luck, by this point you’d have a software that users love.
But this is when the real work begins… building a strong and sustainable business and the systems to continually maintain and develop the product to keep up with customer demands, feature requests and the ever changing pace of the industry at large.
Its no wonder you see so many software’s come and go as the team behind them jump from one project to the next. Launching fast (often with an attractive one-time fee) but then failing to build out a sustainable business to keep the project running. I’m sure you’ve seen it – support on the project soon dries up and within a year the software is obsolete. We’ve witnessed it time and time again.
Building a real brand and a strong, sustainable business takes more than simply creating a great product.
As you can imagine, it takes a lot of time, expertise, and money.
By contrast, we’re about to show you how you can jumpstart your business.
…A way to let you skip the costly, time-consuming (and risky) development stage… and go straight to marketing and sales for a proven product.
And not only that, we’ll show you how you can build on top of our systems: our onboarding, our knowledge base, our marketing assets, the stuff we’ve been testing and refining for years.
But let’s not pretend that you can build a business around any old SaaS white label program. Because we all know that’s not true… A lot of SaaS white label/reseller programs don’t work – we know this from personal experience too! And this is usually because either:
- The service is not in demand or too gimmicky to stand the test of time
- The software is not up-to-scratch, full of bugs with no team around to fix them
- The business model is not profitable (think: white label upsells tagged to the back end of a product launch)
- The software is not in active development or supported long term
So what makes Wishloop White Label different?
Let’s take a closer look at what we’re offering…
What is Wishloop White Label?
With this program, you can leverage the Wishloop platform to run your own in-demand software subscription business – without the usual technical headaches…
Give businesses what they want, AND need!
As mentioned above, pretty much every business now has some kind of online presence.
But what business owners want – and need – is leads and sales, right? And this is what they’re struggling with…
In fact, according to HubSpot:
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates
- And 65% of businesses say “Generating Leads” is their main challenge
Wishloop gives users the tools to generate traffic from social media with iQueue and convert traffic into leads and sales with our suite of conversion tools
Traffic + Conversions = WIN
So with Wishloop White Label we give you the toolset to solve these problems for your customers.
Because most businesses are not doing lead generation and remarketing properly. They’re not capturing email and re-targeting leads at every possible opportunity.
As a result, they’re losing 30% + revenue on their websites & social media pages (and most don’t even realize it).
This is where you come in…
Wishloop White label will allow you to offer a complete social media and lead-generation service to businesses.
Therefore, you’ll be offering businesses the solution to their biggest marketing problems…
Customers can sign up on your site, start a trial of the software, upgrade to a paying user and those subscriptions will be going into your bank account.
You’ll get to experience what we see everyday, the same customer journey which we continue to test and optimise, just replicated for your brand, for your business.
We’re giving you the opportunity to leverage our in-demand technology, our knowledge and experience AND also have the freedom to set your own business model and pricing…
So here’s what you’ll get:
- Exclusive White label licence for a PROVEN product: Leverage our 7-figure platform to grow your own brand. As a white label customer, you can rebrand the Wishloop dashboard & map the platform to your own domain. And unlike most white label programs, Wishloop is a proven product. In fact, it’s already generated over 15 million leads for close to 25,000 customers.
- Recurring Profits: White label members also get a very special discount on all Wishloop accounts, giving you an industry-leading healthy profit margin. Charge as much or as little as you want, it’s up to you! You can automatically create sub-accounts for each new customer and connect your payment gateway via our API to allow you to charge recurring subscriptions. Add more sub-accounts & scale up as your business grows.
- Client Account Management: You’ll also be able to offer a managed service. Push designs to your clients’ accounts, manage their campaigns, and set your own pricing for all your added-value services. Whilst offering an agency-type service is entirely optional, its a great extra revenue stream
- Premium Template Access: You’ll also get access to our back-catalogue of templates for Amplify, Engage and Capture, put together by our in-house design team. You can even create your own templates just for your customers.
- Sales & marketing assets: We also provide White Label members with training and marketing materials. Because your success is our success!
- Free hosting: unlike a lot of white label programs, you don’t need to worry about installing and maintaining the technology. We take care of all the technical stuff. So you’re free to concentrate on the thing that makes you money: making sales.
- Free future updates: As you know, Wishloop is constantly evolving to keep you ahead of the game. In the last year we launched iQueue and Workspaces And this won’t stop. As well as general improvements to the Wishloop dashboard and existing apps, we have plans to release new apps to the suite this year. White Label members will get all future updates at no extra cost.
- Ongoing support: White Label members get priority support & exclusive access to the Wishloop White Label Facebook Group.
That’s a pretty powerful package, right? But we’ve not rested on our laurels…
What’s new in Version 3.0?
Since we first launched Wishloop White Label in 2016 and then once again in August 2017, we’ve been working closely with our customers to make the program even better.
Here’s what’s new and coming soon for version 3.0:
- Both iQueue and Workspaces are now available on to the White Label platform: with this upgrade Wishloop moved beyond being a conversion optimisation platform and added both social media scheduling (iQueue) and Agency offering Workspaces. By opening up the workspaces plan, in particular, White Label customers can now target other agencies (a.k.a high value customers) for their White Label app – this is a real game-changer.
- Improved Payment Automation: we have just signed a deal with a new payment partner which means we can now fully automate the setup of your payment system for you. This system will let you automate the subscription process and the cart comes equipped with advanced features like fraud detection, dunning, support for international sales tax, multiple currencies and even fully automated abandoned cart recovery 🙂
- In-depth setup and training: new members will also get a 1-to-1 to cover the set up and positioning of their SaaS and ongoing training on how to attract and convert onboard users
- White label Knowledge-base: You’ll also get access to a white label copy of our own knowledge base, so we’ll even train your users too!
- Done-for-you marketing: Webinars, email sequences, lead magnets, Wishloop campaigns, heck even a full blown content-marketing solution (coming soon!)
- Done-for-you website: Based on the new template that we will be using ourselves, so we’ve invested a lot into this! The site also comes with a full page builder that you can install and use for creating new pages or editing the template (full instructions provided!)
- Affiliate program: Yeah, another big one! Our new payment partner also provides a fully managed affiliate solution, so we’re also giving you this free of charge! Incentivising your users and triallists to promote your software for you is one of the easiest ways to grow without lifting a finger 🙂
- Simplified pricing throughout: we’ve recently created simpler plans that offer better ROI and scalability
We went through all the White Label features and benefits in more detail on the launch call…
What’s the key to success with Wishloop White Label?
This is not some cheesy “make money online” scheme. It’s a genuine business opportunity. So now it’s down to you to take this opportunity and run with it.
With the relaunch of white label we’ve done as much as we can to ensure you’re able to hit the ground running, however the most successful Partners will be those who:
- Reach new, untapped markets and build client relationships
- Devise new marketing angles to show the benefits of the software tools to potential customers
- Build their own brands and create marketing assets to generate leads (content, social media properties, email sequences etc…)
- Help onboard new customers
- Add value to the core platform through additional marketing services & consultancy (campaign design, email marketing etc…)
We went through all of these methods for growing your SaaS in the live launch call…
And let us know what you think about this package in the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Please note: as we personally work with White Label Partners, places on this program are limited.
Latest posts by Tom Murray (see all)
- Introducing Wishloop White Label… - August 16, 2018
- Introducing Wishloop Workspaces - June 7, 2018
- Introducing iQueue - March 26, 2018
- The “Content Infiltration” Growth Hack - November 21, 2017
- 5 Ways to “Actively Convert” Your Website Visitors - September 27, 2017