In just a few weeks, we’re launching our highest value package yet – *exclusively* to existing Wishloop customers…
Wishloop Agency will give you a genuine short-cut to owning your own digital marketing subscription business.
Because for the first time, we’re opening up white label access to our entire 7-figure platform.
And in this post I want to share a bit of our own journey, and show you why we’re so excited about this upcoming opportunity…
Our first “big break” online…
Our first online business came about by accident (…like a lot of cool things, right?)
When Stuart and I first started working together in 2011, we had no business model in mind.
We just had a vague idea of offering “digital marketing services” (and a belief that we could make “something” work…)
You know what it’s like when you first start out online…
It’s like being a kid in a candy-store. EVERYTHING looks good, right?
Each new opportunity and offer looks better than the last…
So you keep buying new products…
The latest Video creation softwares…etc…
It’s fun, addictive even.
But it doesn’t make you money.
Actually, it just costs you a ton of money!
And you feel like you’re trying to move in so many different directions, you end up going round in circles!
So like a lot of online entrepreneurs, when we got our first success, it was more by luck than design…
One day Stu saw a webinar about mobile SMS marketing. It looked like a decent business opportunity. So we did some more research, and purchased a white label license for a software product called TextLocal – which lets you run SMS marketing campaigns…
We paid about $1000 for the white label license, and could then purchase sub-accounts at a concessionary rate…
We now had a high-value asset that we could brand as our own, and offer as a service to our clients.
Plus, having our own branded software gave us instant authority.
It suddenly felt like we had a solid business. And this instantly gave us focus and motivation.
In the 2 weeks that followed, we:
- Came up with our own brand name (“LocalDirect”)
- Designed our logo…
- Built a website…
- Wrote some copy about our mobile marketing services…
- And launched our first online business!
I showed the software to a local restaurant in Oxford, and explained the benefits…
And we won our first client!
We charged them £600 (setup fee) plus £100 per month to license the software from us.
This SaaS (Software as a Service) game seemed like a good bet 🙂
Fast-forward a few years…
And a lot has changed in our business.
But the “Software as a Service” business model has stuck…
We’ve partnered with Ayoub and – as you know – developed our own marketing SaaS: Wishloop…
And now we want to give Wishloop customers the same kind of opportunity that gave us our first break.
And we know a lot of you are way ahead of us!
In fact, an Agency plan is one of the most common requests we receive from Wishloop customers.
In our recent survey, 71% of Wishloop users said they’re interested in a Wishloop Agency Plan.
I’ve also spoken to a lot of you directly – because we want to create a package that really meets your needs.
It’s been great to discover that many of you are just as excited about this opportunity as we are!
The “Conversion Optimisation” opportunity
Conversion Optimisation is a huge growth area.
Most businesses now have websites. But how many of these websites are fully optimised to turn traffic into customers and profit?
Most businesses do ZERO re-marketing to their website visitors – because they’re not building email and retargeting lists. But *we* know that email marketing and ad retargeting give you the best ROI you can get.
Thousands of businesses are letting their website traffic go to waste.
Armed with Wishloop’s conversion tools, you can help solve this.
Similarly, while a lot of businesses have a Facebook or Twitter page, how many are actually converting their social media traffic into leads? SpeedLeads can help solve this.
The truth is, most business owners are too busy running their business to think about optimizing their conversions – even though it’s critical to their success.
This is where Wishloop Agency comes in…
Introducing Wishloop Agency…
Wishloop Agency will allow you to offer a complete lead-generation service to businesses – enabling you to build a sustainable business around the Wishloop Conversion Engine.
We want to let you leverage our technology, but also have the freedom to set your own business model and pricing…
So here’s what Agency Members will get:
- Exclusive White Label options: Instantly leverage our proven 7-figure platform to grow your own brand. Agency members will be able to rebrand the Wishloop dashboard & map the Wishloop app to their own domain.
- Recurring Profits: Agency members will get a special discount on all Wishloop accounts, giving you a healthy profit margin. Charge as much or as little as you want, it’s up to you! You’ll be able to create sub-accounts for each new client, and charge recurring subscriptions. Add more sub-accounts & scale up as your business grows.
- Client Account Management: You’ll also be able to offer a managed service – push designs to your clients’ accounts, manage their campaigns, and set your own pricing for all your added-value services.
- Wishloop Template Club Access: Agency members will get monthly templates for Amplify, Engage and Capture, skillfully put together by our in house design team – as well as access to request a template design; simply submit a support ticket to request a design.
- Sales & marketing assets: We’ll also provide Agency members with training and marketing materials – because your success is our success!
- Free future updates: As you know, Wishloop is constantly evolving to keep you ahead of the game. And this won’t stop. As well as general improvements to the Wishloop dashboard and existing apps, we have plans to release new apps to the suite this year – including a form-builder and a referral tool (we’ll detail all the plans for the Wishloop Platform in a separate post). Agency members will get all future updates at no extra cost.
“White label” software offers are ten a penny these days. But not all softwares are created equal…not every software is worth putting your name on, is it?
A software is a bit like an employee…
A bad software, like a bad employee, will cost you time and money without offering much in return. But a good software is like a highly skilled and reliable employee – someone who can do a great job for you without supervision (even while you’re asleep).
How much would you pay a top-employee who could transform your business?
So who is this for?
Basically, any Wishloop user who wants to leverage our technology to build a sustainable, Agency business that generates a recurring income.
IMPORTANT: As long you also realise this requires work, focus, and action on your part (at least until you have clients signed up to subscriptions). This is a real business **opportunity**; what you make of it is up to you.
We’re making the Agency plan scaleable – so whether you’re just starting your Agency, or already have 50 clients ready to sign up, we’ll have something that works for you.
We want to create a Win-Win relationship with our Agency Partners.
So we’re personally investing a lot of our time into working directly with founding members – to make sure this is a success.
As such, we’re initially opening the Agency plan to a limited number of founding members, before launching to the wider marketing community. Join the Wishloop Agency waiting list here to make sure you get in at the earliest opportunity
We can’t wait to roll this out!
Let us know your thoughts on this package in the comments below. What would you like to see included? We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Latest posts by Tom Murray (see all)
- 5 Ways to “Actively Convert” Your Website Visitors - September 13, 2016
- How we won our first client (plus a “sneak peek” at Wishloop Agency…) - August 30, 2016