Hey all, just a short update today.
Following hot on the heels of Update 2.1, we’ve now released a further update with two significant new features:
1. Click to call button added as a Builder component
A hotly requested feature. Click to call has now been added to the builder. Perfect for anyone working in a local niche or where a quick and simple way for prospects to initiate a phone call is preferable to email collection.
As usual the feature is super simple to use. To trigger a phone call right from your popup or page, you can use the “Click-to-Call” component located at “Buttons” > “Click to Call”.
Drag and drop it into the canvas, then from its settings, adjust the phone number option to the desired phone number.
On mobile, when your visitor taps/clicks on the button, it will automatically trigger a phone call to the specified number, on desktop, the visitor will be prompted to choose which software to use to handle the phone call (Skype, Facetime…etc)
2. Page load improvements in the Builder
We have also made some technical changes to the popup/page builder which has a significant impact on load times. The biggest of these improvments is the lazy-loading of template images so these will now not be served until requested. This will result in a noticeable speed increase when loading the Builder.
That’s all for now.
Till next time, happy converting!
Stuart, Tom and Ayoub
Latest posts by Stuart Frank (see all)
- Wishloop Agency FAQ - March 13, 2017
- We’re Changing Our Pricing, Again! … And Why You Probably Should Too! - February 3, 2017
- The 3 Major Mistakes of a Low-Converting, Unprofitable Sales Funnel - February 2, 2017
- The 4 Life-Phases of the Customer Relationship - February 1, 2017
- The 3 Magic Levers Guaranteed to Grow Your Business - January 26, 2017