Ready to discover our most lucrative business opportunity yet?
So last month we launched our new smart scheduler: iQueue.
With the introduction of iQueue, Wishloop is now a central hub for all your social media AND lead generation….
…the “Mission Control” for managing all your content distribution and conversion optimization in one place.
In fact, Wishloop is now the only platform you need for:
- Attracting new prospects across all your social media channels – Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn – with smart social automation
- Converting them into leads & sales with dynamic calls-to-action.
And with the launch of our next feature, we want to take this up a level – by letting you turn this system into your own business…
Sell “Social Lead Automation As A Service” to Local Businesses
Yep, with our new feature – Wishloop Workspaces – you’ll be able to sell this unique service to local businesses for recurring profits.
In other words, you’ll soon be able to run your own Social Lead-Gen Agency from your Wishloop account.
And in this post, I want to explain why we think this is the most lucrative business opportunity yet.
Specifically, here’s what you’ll learn in this post:
- The Opportunity:
What exactly does a Social Lead-Gen Agency do…and why is this the biggest business opportunity right now?
- The Workspaces Kickstart Package:
A sneak peek inside our new Wishloop Workspaces Kickstart Package – which will give you all the software and training you need to start winning your first clients within weeks…
1. The Opportunity
So…what exactly does a Social Lead-Gen Agency do? And why is this the biggest business opportunity right now?
Basically, a Social Lead-Gen Agency helps their clients to generate traffic, leads, and sales using social media.
In other words, your job is to help your clients turn their social content into customers.
You do this by helping them…
- Get more eyes on their content (= traffic)
- Turn that attention into action (= conversions)
These are your two core goals:
Attracting the attention of your target audience(s) by distributing relevant content across the social networks, …and then converting that attention into action with compelling Calls-to-Action.
Let’s break this down into some practical tasks…
A: Social Traffic Generation
- Appearance. First of all, you need to be in it to win it, right? So your first job is to make sure your clients appear on all the major social channels. So you need to set up a:
- Facebook Page (and possibly an FB Group)
- Twitter Page
- LinkedIn Page
- Etc…(as required)
Each social account should include a Profile image; Cover image; About description; Contact details; Website/ Landing page URL.
This is the easy part. Most businesses already appear on social media to some extent.
- Presence. Of course, it’s not enough to just appear on the social platforms. You also need to be “omnipresent” – i.e., constantly in front of your potential customers. Which means regularly posting a variety of relevant, engaging content on all your social channels. This is what attracts potential customers, and generates organic (free!) traffic.
B: Lead Generation
- Engagement. Social media is a conversation. So as well as just distributing content, you also need to engage with people who respond to your content. In other words, reply to messages and comments with helpful, positive answers!
- Conversions. Attracting and engaging new prospects means nothing if you don’t turn them into leads and customers. This is all about creating the right landing pages and Calls-to-Action to match your content. And make sure that you always include a CTA on all your content – including 3rd party links you share (with Wishloop iQueue).
So why is offering Social Lead Generation as a Service such a big opportunity?
Well, let’s look at what the numbers tell us. First of all, your potential market is HUGE:
- There are 28.2 million small businesses in the USA alone! – (Source: Forbes)
But do these businesses want to generate leads from social media?
Yes. In fact, most of these businesses already see the benefits of social media…
- 96% of businesses already use social media for marketing
- And 90% of these businesses say their social marketing has increased exposure for their business
- …and 75% say it has increased traffic
That’s great. Businesses already get the benefits of social media.
So why do they need you?
Well, here’s their 1st problem:
- 70% of businesses say they struggle to keep their social media feeds organized and up to date
And their even bigger problem is:
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- And 63% of businesses say “Generating Leads” is their main challenge
In other words, although most businesses already appear on social media, they need a LOT of help maintaining a constant presence. And they need even more help converting social media prospects into customers.
These are precisely the two areas you’re perfectly positioned to help with, using Wishloop (iQueue & Actions).
And a lot of businesses are willing to pay for this…
- 37% of small businesses plan to increase their digital marketing spend in the next 12 months.
But how does Social Lead Generation As a Service compare to other services competing for a share of this increasing budget?
Social Lead Generation ticks all the boxes…
- There’s a strong demand for social media management with a lead-gen focus (as we’ve seen above)
- You can offer a range of services – from consultancy to full management
- You can get recurring monthly clients paying you to manage their content
- Your clients don’t need a huge ad budget to get started (although you should scale up with paid ads)
- And your clients will see tangible results on an ongoing basis (new posts and new leads each month)
Of course, you can make money from any of these services (and offer a combination to your clients eg., content automation/lead-generation + paid ads to scale up your traffic etc). But Social Lead-Gen is our top pick for a core service.
2. The Wishloop Workspaces Kickstart Package
We want you to have everything you need to start winning your first clients within days.
So here’s a sneak peek of what we’re including in the new Workspaces Kickstart Package.
The Workspace Software Upgrade will include:
- New Workspace Functionality:
This allows you to create a separate Workspace for each client.
Each Workspace has the full Wishloop feature-set. You can easily navigate between all your workspaces in a couple of clicks, making it easy to manage multiple clients’ content calendars from one simple dashboard… In fact, you’ll be able to manage up to 50 clients from just one Wishloop account!
- Workspace-level Browser Extension:
What if one of your clients wants to add content to their Queue? This leads me to another really cool thing about Workspaces: you can share the Wishloop Browser Extension at the Workspace level to ensure client confidentiality…
Which means you can give each client the ability to add to their own content Queue straight from their web browser – WITHOUT being able to see or edit your other clients’ Queues.
- Account & Workspace Sub Users:
Similarly, you’ll have the ability to add sub-users at the Workspace-level.
So if your client wants the control to create campaigns or content, you can give them access to their Workspace, and charge them a monthly fee.
Got employees to handle the campaigns and content posting for you? No problem – you can also add users to all workspaces in your account in one move.
- Plus, Exclusive New Templates, Bonuses and Training:
We’re also including some new training we’ve spent the past 3 months honing to perfection plus a new breed of templates to make it as easy as possible to run a successful Agency with Wishloop Workspaces.
The Workspaces Kickstarter Kit will include:
- Social Media Audit Template – you’ll see how this fits into the method when you download the Blueprint 😉
- Niche Cheat Sheet – Content Category suggestions for 10 high-value local niches
- Niche-specific CTA Templates & Done-for-you Social Posts – High-quality plug-and-play templates across various niches that you can adapt for clients
- Video Training Course – our exclusive video training showing you exactly how to run a profitable Agency (from client acquisition to managing the day-to-day)
- Agency Website – just add your logo and customize, and you’re ready to go!
We’ll go through all the features and benefits in more detail on the launch call…
On the launch call, we’ll also take you through our 5-Step Social Lead-Gen Blueprint: a unique high-value service you can offer businesses that will make your Agency stand out from the crowd – and deliver recurring profits 🙂
Because, while we know that there’s a big demand for this kind of service, there are also a lot of folks out there trying to fill that demand…
So you need a killer offer, right? Something that makes you different from all the other social media marketing agencies out there.
Well, our Social Lead-Gen Blueprint takes you through the exact steps for delivering a service your clients will love and want to pay for month after month.
So you’ll stand out for all the right reasons!
We’ll give you the full scoop, plus a free pdf download of the exact method, on the live launch call.
We can’t wait to share this with you…
And let us know what you think about this next evolution of Wishloop in the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts!