Are you looking to start your own marketing business? Or add another revenue stream to your existing business? How would you like to grab a piece of the growing SaaS market..?
Then I’d like to introduce you to our flagship white-label reseller program…
Wishloop Agency gives you a genuine short-cut to owning your own digital marketing subscription business.
And in this article, I want to share with you:
- Why Wishloop Agency is such a big deal for all of us…
- What you get with Agency – and what’s new (and improved) in the latest version…
- The key to creating a profitable business with this program…
Why Wishloop Agency?
Wishloop Agency lets you build your own business around our proven technology.
But before we dive into the details of what’s included, here’s why we decided to open up our platform to partners…
There are two key reasons:
- The market (and opportunity) is huge
- And we know first-hand that this works
Let’s take these in turn…
The Huge Opportunity: our “Rapid Growth” Strategy
Since we first launched Wishloop Agency, a few savvy Wishloop users have asked us why we’d want to introduce “competitors” into the marketplace…
Surely we’re better off selling directly to end users, keeping all the profits for ourselves, right?
But that’s not how we see it. And here’s why…
So far, the Wishloop Platform has generated 7-figures in sales. And 6-figures in recurring subscriptions. But we’ve barely scratched the surface. We’ve not even reached 0.1% of our potential market!
You see, the market is huge – far too big for us alone. It would take us years to reach every niche and potential customer on our own.
To put this into context, here are a few mind-boggling stats:
- There are 28.2 million small businesses in the USA alone! – (Source: Forbes)
- 78% of small businesses will have a website in 2017 – (Source: Clutch.io 2016)
- 81% of businesses use social media for marketing (Source: Mashable)
Any business with a website and/or social media presence is a potential customer. Therefore, there are literally millions of potential customers out there.
Not only that…
The Software as a Service (SaaS) market is growing particularly fast
Indeed, according to Transparency Market Research (TMR):
- The SaaS market grew 20.3% in 2016 to 37.7 billion
- The SaaS market will surpass $112.8 billion by 2019
- The market will reach $164.29 billion by 2022!
In other words, the SaaS market is going to quadruple in the next 5 years!
So we figured: we can either grow slowly, keeping all the profits to ourselves. Or we can take advantage of this huge opportunity: expand our reach by opening up the platform to partners…and grow exponentially.
So this is not about cutting the pie into more and more (smaller) pieces. This is about increasing the size of the pie for all of us.
It’s a “win-win”, as they say.
And according to Stephen R. Covey, creating win-win situations is one of the keys to success. In his famous book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People…
“Covey coined the idea of abundance mentality or abundance mindset, a concept in which a person believes there are enough resources and successes to share with others. He contrasts it with the scarcity mindset (i.e., destructive and unnecessary competition), which is founded on the idea that, if someone else wins or is successful in a situation, that means you lose; not considering the possibility of all parties winning (in some way or another) in a given situation (see zero-sum game). Individuals with an abundance mentality reject the notion of zero-sum games and are able to celebrate the success of others rather than feel threatened by it.” (Source: Wikipedia)
And we know first-hand that the benefits go both ways:
We know first-hand that this works
Because we actually started our own business from a white label program, back in 2011.
If we’d not gone this route, we wouldn’t have reached a position to build our own product. So instead, we started with a reseller program. Which led to our first ever profits…
We realized that software is the easiest way to build a profitable subscription business online. A good software is a valuable asset that can generate passive income for you.
But there is a HUGE barrier to entry…
What do you have to do if you’re starting a SaaS business from scratch?
First, you have to come up with an idea for a new product; then you need to spec it out; find a developer to build it; test it; and finally, deploy it…
As you can imagine, this all takes a lot of time, expertise, and money.
So as a result, a lot of businesses don’t even get to market their product. They run out of time and money before they even reach that stage.
In contrast, white label reseller schemes allow you to jumpstart your business. Because they let you skip the costly, time-consuming (and risky) development stage…and go straight to marketing and sales.
But let’s not pretend that you can build a business around any old SaaS reseller program. Because we all know that’s not true…A lot of SaaS reseller programs don’t work – we know this from personal experience too! And this is usually because either:
- The service is not in demand
- The software is not up-to-scratch
- The business model is not profitable
- The software is not supported
So what makes Wishloop Agency different? Let’s take a closer look at what you get…
What is Wishloop Agency?
With this program, you can leverage the Wishloop platform to build your own in-demand SaaS subscription business – without the usual technical headaches…
Give businesses what they want AND need
As mentioned above, pretty much every business now has some kind of online presence.
But what business owners want – and need – is leads and sales, right? And this is what they’re struggling with…
In fact, according to HubSpot:
- Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates.
- And 65% of businesses say “Generating Leads” is their main challenge
Because most businesses are not doing lead generation and remarketing properly. They’re not capturing email and re-targeting leads at every possible opportunity.
They’re not capturing email and re-targeting leads at every possible opportunity. As a result, they’re losing 30% + revenue on their websites & social media pages (and most don’t even realize it).
This is where you come in…
Wishloop Agency will allow you to offer a complete lead-generation service to businesses. Therefore, you’ll be offering businesses a solution to their biggest marketing problem…
We want to let you leverage our in-demand technology, AND also have the freedom to set your own business model and pricing…
So here’s what you’ll get:
- Exclusive White Label options for a PROVEN product: Leverage our 7-figure platform to grow your own brand. As an Agency member, you can rebrand the Wishloop dashboard & map the platform to your own domain. And unlike most white label programs, Wishloop is a proven product. In fact, it’s already generated over 8 million leads for users and ranks in the top 25,000 sites in the US (that’s a big deal!)
- Recurring Profits: Agency members will also get a special discount on all Wishloop accounts, giving you a healthy profit margin. Charge as much or as little as you want, it’s up to you! You can automatically create sub-accounts for each new client and charge recurring subscriptions. Add more sub-accounts & scale up as your business grows.
- Client Account Management: You’ll also be able to offer a managed service. Push designs to your clients’ accounts, manage their campaigns, and set your own pricing for all your added-value services.
- Wishloop Template Club Access: Moreover, Agency members get monthly templates for Amplify, Engage and Capture, put together by our in-house design team. To request a template design, simply submit a support ticket with your request.
- Sales & marketing assets: We also provide Agency members with training and marketing materials. Because your success is our success!
- Free hosting: unlike a lot of white label programs, you don’t need to worry about installing and maintaining the technology. We take care of all the technical stuff. So you’re free to concentrate on the thing that makes you money: making sales.
- Free future updates: As you know, Wishloop is constantly evolving to keep you ahead of the game. And this won’t stop. As well as general improvements to the Wishloop dashboard and existing apps, we have plans to release new apps to the suite this year. Agency members will get all future updates at no extra cost.
- Ongoing support: Agency members get priority support & exclusive access to the Wishloop Agency Facebook Group.
That’s a pretty powerful package, right? But we’ve not rested on our laurels…
What’s new in Version 2.0?
Since we first launched Wishloop Agency last year, we’ve been working closely with our Agency partners to make the program even better.
Here’s what’s new for version 2.0:
- Automated Account Creation: first and foremost, we recently added an API that allows you to connect your payment system to Wishloop, and automatically create accounts. This is a real game-change, because now you can grow your subscriber base completely “hands-free”…
- In-depth training: new members will also get 1-to-1 training on how to set up their Agency and onboard users
- White label Knowledge-base: Agency members now have a whitelabel knowledge-base to minimize support issues
- Referral program: existing members requested a referral scheme to reward you for recruited fellow Agents. So we’ve added this new revenue stream
- Simplified pricing: finally, we’ve created simpler plans that offer better ROI and scalability
We went through all the Agency features and benefits in more detail on the launch call…
What’s the key to success with Wishloop Agency?
This is not some cheesy “make money online” scheme. It’s a genuine business opportunity. So now it’s down to you to take this opportunity and run with it.
The successful Agents are those who:
- Reach new, untapped markets and build client relationships
- Devise new marketing angles to show the benefits of the suite to potential customers
- Build their own brands and create marketing assets to generate leads (content, social media properties, email sequences etc…)
- Help onboard new customers
- Add value to the core platform through additional marketing services & consultancy (campaign design, email marketing etc…)
We went through all of these methods for growing your Agency in the live launch call…
And let us know what you think about this package in the comments below. We’d love to hear your thoughts!
Please note: as we personally work with Agency partners, places on this program are limited.