Since 2016 is coming to an incredibly quick close, we thought we’d update you on some of the developments to the Wishloop Platform over the last 12 months.
The problem is… It would take too long to list all the individual components of a massive ongoing development programme over a full year…
Put more eloquently, you can’t describe the theory of evolution in one single blog post.
Heres just progress over the last 4 weeks…
1. We’ve created the setup guide for new users:
We’ve created a new checklist to help with the onboarding of new users.
You all know that Wishloop is a powerful piece of software and there’s much more to it than you can learn in just a single user session.
So the purpose of the setup guide is to help new users achieve certain goals in the system and it’s linked to various emails and in-app messages which are triggered by the completion of certain tasks. We hope that this will help new and existing users dig deeper into the platform which, of course, should be good for both customer success and user retention 🙂
We’ve also added a handy integration checker to the website which will check to see if the Wishloop integration code is correctly installed on your sites.
You’ll find the Setup Guide under the settings menu and directly at: http://app.wishloop.com/setup_guide
2. New Integrations:
By popular request, we’ve added a bunch of new integrations for our users – just this week we added the following:
3. Rebranding Speedleads to Share
You may have noticed that the left hand menu now says Share instead of Speedleads. This is just a bit of rebranding, all the functionality remains unchanged.
4. Youtube/Vimeo auto-play
Following requests from our users, we’ve now added in an autoplay selector for embedded videos.
Just upload your video in Amplify, Engage or Capture and you can now select whether it plays as soon as your viewer hits the campaign or if they need to activate it themselves
5. Continual improvement to the Wishloop Knowledge Base
This is an ongoing process, so the knowledge base is getting more comprehensive with each passing week. We’ve also moved all the old video tutorials into the relevant sections of the knowledge base, and the emails and in-app messages triggered via the setup guide also now link to the knowledge base.
Early indications suggest that this has had a positive effect on customer satisfaction and on reducing queries to the support desk (which means we get to the other tickets quicker).
If you have a problem, then please search the knowledge base before submitting a ticket – the search function there works pretty well.
6. Fixes and improvements
The Wishloop platform is (at point of publishing here) – 9 months into our 3-year development programme.
Basically – we listen to our customers, and whatever they say, we do .. (within reason – no clown suits or naked selfies!!!).
We think it’s really the only way that we can continue to improve an already awesome platform.
7. Wishloop Agency
The Wishloop Agency Programme is also moving forward at a rate of knots.
This month we have:
- Resolved all outstanding issues with the branding. The Agency Platform is now completely whitelabel – no-one will know Wishloop ever existed!
- Redesigned the Wishloop WordPress plugin and browser extension to be completely Whitelabel
- Added the whitelabel Knowledge Base
- Developed a range of Agency whitelabel materials for our Agents to use in their marketing campaigns.
- We’ve also added a whitelabel Autoresponder integration, and a facility for Agents to provide a Free Trial service for their new clients.
This is all just in the last month.
2017 will see the continued rollout of the Development Programme and a huge list of continuing updates.
One more thing…
We’re having one last launch of 2017 – and we need your help…
For the first time we’re doing a launch of the full Wishloop platform and we’d love for you to help us get the word out.
So here’s what to do:
- Checkout the prelaunch content here: http://get.wishloop.com/prelaunch. The first video is already live and we’ll be releasing two more over the weekend.
- Share the page with your friends, and help us to spread the word about Wishloop. There’s a nice free gift for everyone who takes part, something we’ve put together specially for this promo (hint: its very cool!)
- Leave us a comment on the page. We’d love to get your feedback on how Wishloop has helped grow your business in 2016.
That’s all for now
A big thank you to everyone who has supported us in 2016 and here’s to our continued growth together in 2017 and beyond.
Stuart, Tom, Ayoub and Mark
Latest posts by Stuart Frank (see all)
- Wishloop Agency FAQ - March 13, 2017
- We’re Changing Our Pricing, Again! … And Why You Probably Should Too! - February 3, 2017
- The 3 Major Mistakes of a Low-Converting, Unprofitable Sales Funnel - February 2, 2017
- The 4 Life-Phases of the Customer Relationship - February 1, 2017
- The 3 Magic Levers Guaranteed to Grow Your Business - January 26, 2017